Terms and Coniditons
Welcome to Divisima!
These regulations define the rules and principles of using the TG website located at Divisima.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms. Please do not continue using Divisima if you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created using Terms and Conditions Generator and Free conditions and rules generator .
The following terminology applies to these Terms, the Privacy Statement, and the Disclaimer, and all Agreements: "Customer", "You" and "Your" refer to you, a person logging in to this site and complying with the terms Companies and terms. "Company", "We", "We", "Our" and "We" refer to our company. "Party", "Party" or "Us" refer to both the customer and ourselves. All terms and conditions apply to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake our customer support process in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the customer's needs for the provision of the services specified by the Company, subject to and subject to applicable Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or he / she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, TG and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material traded. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it commercially for your own use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms.
You must not:
- Re-publish trade material
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from Divisima
- Play, duplicate or copy commercially available material
- Redistribute content from Divisima
This Agreement becomes effective on the date it is concluded.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information on certain areas of the website. TG does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the site. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TG, its representatives and / or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes his views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TG shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expenses arising and / or incurred as a result of any use and / or publication and / or appearance of comments on this website.
TG reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these terms.
You warrant and represent:
- You are authorized to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and approvals for this;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments shall not contain any defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote a business, custom, or portrayal of commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant TG a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written consent:
- government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Information organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our site in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of the other companies listed; and
- System-wide accredited companies with the exception of soliciting nonprofits, charity shopping malls and charity groups which may not be hyperlinked to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publication or other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely sponsor, endorse, or endorse the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) falls within the context of the website of the linking party.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- widely known sources of information for consumers and / or companies;
- dot.com social networks;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve connection requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not cause us to look unfavorably at ourselves or at our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the lack of TG; and (d) the link is provided in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is in no way deceptive; (b) does not falsely sponsor, endorse, or endorse the linking party or its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the website of the linking party.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in par. 2 above and you want to connect to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to TG. Provide your full name, organization name, contact details, as well as your website URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to connect to our website, and a list of URLs on our website that you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- By using the unified resource locator with which it is linked; or
- By using any other description of our website that is linked to, it makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party's page.
No use of the TG logo or other graphics will be allowed for linking in the absence of a trademark license.
Without prior consent and written consent, it is not allowed to create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsible for content
We are not responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect us and defend against any claims that arise on your site. No links should appear on any website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates an infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request removal of all links or a specific link to our Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to connect to our Site, you agree to be bound by these terms of linking.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any offensive link from our site, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we make any promises that the site will continue to be available or that the materials on the site will be up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this statement will be:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or willful misrepresentation;
- limit any of our obligations or liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any our liabilities or obligations which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all disclaimer obligations, including contractual, tort and breach of statutory obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.